Engraving? / Digitizing? / Screen Printing? / Heat Transfer?
- Any sort of garment decoration you need - Personal Touch / Logo / Your Name
- You can embroider your company's logo or an employee name on each uniform, which adds an extra level of sophistication.
- You can engrave custom name badges to personalize your brand and customer interaction.
- You'd like a name badge option, we offer badges in white, gold or silver and can engrave them with your logo and employee name.
- You can Screen Print; for versatility within your program while upholding the highest quality standards. This is a great option for promotional tees or programs requiring quick lead times.
- Give your instruments a personal touch with engraving (block or script fonts), email us with your logo in .jpeg / .bmp / .gif file format and / or your name with the following information:
- Your full name
- Company Name
- Instructions / Details
- Logo size (generally 3.75 inch to 4.25 inch is used for logo on a lab coat)
- Location where the logo will be placed
- Your name / text letters in UPPERCASE, lowercase, or MixCase
To include simple engraving with your instrument order - Select the coat / scrub first, tell us text exactly as you want it to appear on your selected item and double check the spelling. Tell us font and thread color, then proceed to checkout. When the design is ready, we will send you details for your review. Upon your OK we move on. Our designers own digitizing studio and embroidery machines with better precision, consistency, more colors, clear and readable small letters.
Thread Colors are available: Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Light Blue, Teal, Hunter Green, Purple, Fuchsia, Burgundy, Gold, Khaki, White, also Pink, Red, and Yellow. Let us know if there is a particular color you would like that is not listed on color selection.
Simple Embroidery requests consist of placing text, such as your name, hospital, or department name (1-3 lines of text). First line of text is US$10.00 per coat / scrub; each additional line is US$8.00
Special Embroidery requests (i.e. 4 or more lines of text, custom logos, etc.). Please e-mail us and we will be happy to work with you to try to fulfill your embroidery needs.
Timeline usually add 3 to 5 days to your order completion (does not include time for shipping). If you have any questions about embroidery, please e-mail us.
- Embroidered sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- We provide free embroidery on your personal instrument.
- Normally we offer custom embroidery at fixed price per line; based on your order's quantity we are flexible to lower the embroidery cost.
- We offer free shipping within GTA on orders more than US$100.
- We also offer discounts on bulk orders and to students.